Business Development Manager
Job Description for Business Development Manager:
The key responsibilities of Business Development Manager would involve finding new leads on his own and converting them to sales. The incumbent can work independently and use a proven support team from bidding to estimation to design, development and delivery. The position is ideal for a highly ambitious and self-driven person with a proven record in sales.
- Conducting research to identify new markets and client needs.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
Closing deals and contracts with clients primarily in US.
- Developing lead generation strategies and generating leads
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Negotiating with prospects
- Increasing the volume of business by bringing in new clients
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Should have experience in bidding on different platform
Desired candidate profile:
- Extremely ethical with time management and high zeal on communication skills.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in IT Solutions and software sales.
- Proven sales track record.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Market knowledge and full awareness on new technologies.
- Can work under pressure
- Strong expertise in client management skills.
- Should be ready to travel
3 -5+ years in Web and Mobile Application Sales
Any college degree with exposure to software field. (MBA Preferred)
The package will be structured to enable a high performer to earn a high level of income.
Should be flexible with working hours.
Aipxperts Technolabs Pvt. Ltd. was founded by the team of experts, who provide excellent service to complete complex mobile and web application. We explored and mastered niche areas of iPhone apps development, Android apps development and Windows Phone development. We are very proficient in web technologies like Php, Java programming to customized apps development we have served all industry verticals.