All positions involve creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions. You would be required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as books, magazines, posters, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity (Logos, Brochures & Stationery).
You should have a creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Using Adobe Creative Suite (In Design, Photoshop, illustrator, premiere, flash etc) and Corel to create and or layout graphics for web, brochure, catalogs, Apps, Packaging etc.
- You must be able to provide print ready files for projects as per client requirements, and co-ordinate with vendors / printers etc
- Designing images for social media profiles including Twitter, YouTube and other skins
- Designing social profile elements including avatars, images, banners and ads
- Creating image based content for social sharing including meme based images for sharing, blog post images and visual content like "spot the difference", mashups and morphs.
- Follow client brand guides exactly and effectively portray brands and brand values visually
- Assist in gathering requirements and project specifications
- Presenting ideas to clients
- Attend project kickoff meetings with clients.
- Take ownership of daily project needs and communications.
- Communicate project status and deliverables with managers and clients.
- Record time daily.
- Create detailed designs for projects, as per client requirements.
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
- Manage vendor relationships for execution (offset printing, web development etc)
INVENTINDIA Innovations is a global product design and development company, focused on taking New-Product Ideas right through to prototype development and manufacturing support. We are a plug and play design company that can collaboratively work in any part of the design process. We have a 4000 sq.ft Design Studio with in-house 3D Printing and prototyping facility in Ahmedabad, Gujarat (INDIA). Our services cater to Design Research, Industrial Design, Engineering, Prototyping, Manufacturing & Mass-production. We have more than 50 tie-ups in China, Taiwan and Korea for prototyping and manufacturing. Our Client list includes Reliance, Wipro, Accumax, Godrej, Microlabs, Invixium, Bioflex, Matrix Telecom, E-Infochips, NexGear, BTL, School Guru, Kairos Watches, Feel Good Design, SFD, Skyquest Technology Group, Nature Ecoventures, Winbuild, Kohler, Glide, Glassco, Glastronix. Winner of several industrial designs, Engineering & Management awards, Sanandan Sudhir, the Founder of Invent India is the first Indian to receive an IDEA Silver Award at the 2009 IDSA Design Awards (Category- Medical devices) for the product Discovery MR (designed at GE Healthcare). We work only with the best of the best! If you feel you are excellent at what you do, please send your portfolios & resumes to [email protected]