The Job involves
- Quality Control functions in a Pharmaceutical plant.
- Testing and analysis of various raw materials, finished drugs.
- The Job requires coordination with production, stores and other departments.
- Required full knowledge of documentation as per cGMP .
- Experience in similar industry maintaining cGMP conditions and proper record maintenance is essential.
The suitable candidate must have relevant QC experience working in a pharma QC lab with a proven track record. The person must have very sharp analytical faculties and must possess robust knowledge of chemistry and analytical techniques. He must be familiar with, all QC testing equipment, GC, HPLC etc. Must have demonstrated capability to take independent decisions relating to QC lab work. Fresher can Apply too.