Job Discription :
- 2 - 4 years of experience in a role of QC Chemist in Pharmaceutical API / Bulk Drug manufacturing unit.
- Expert in performing analysis of various RM, IPQC, FP for APIs.
- Experience in handling various equipments like HPLC, Potentiometer, Refractometer, Melting range instruments.
- Knowledge of calibration & validation of laboratory equipments
- Maintenance of documents, records, lab notebooks as per SOPs
- Ensuring raw data management, data integrity, and real time documentation
- Knowledge of GLP & cGMP
- Preference will be given to FDA approved candidate
Ishita Drugs & Industries Limited is the flagship company of the ‘Ishita’ Group, which is a respected member of the Indian Business community for more than 3 decades. The Group’s interests encompass manufacturing of a large number of Bulk Actives and their salts, Drug Intermediates etc.