UNITY3D SENIOR DEVELOPER OR TECHNICAL MANAGER
- A degree in Engineering from a reputed college/university with a First Class in Electronics/Computer Science (B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech) with a strong technical background and good academic standing.
- Should have a minimum of 2+ years of experience in Game development, excellent documenting and code optimization skills.
- Hands-on software development with Unity3D with excellent C++ and C# skills.
- 3 - 7 Years object oriented programming, 3D math & complex math computations required.
- Code, size and memory optimization skills a must.
- First-hand knowledge of designing and optimizing scripts, custom coding and algorithms and thorough understanding and use of Direct X 11 /12.
- Basic understanding of graphics, audio/video, networking, memory handling, script compilers, I/O, physics engines, managing resources and assets.
We are looking for a highly passionate candidate who enjoys working on the latest technologies and innovative projects. Positions will be based in Hyderabad and will require travel (National/International) as per project requirements. A self starter with high ownership levels; someone who does not expect hand holding. Ability to manage personnel and provide guidance to junior staff where appropriate. Technical creativity and ability to work in a team with engineers of various subjects and independently. Attention to detail and fluent communication skills.
"Ideation", "Innovation" and "Integration" are the 3 Foundation Pillars at iCube that are critical to providing world class Products and Services to customers.
Founded by a set of dynamic Entrepreneurs with a rich Industry experience in Application Development, Project Execution and Business Consulting in multiple areas including Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Manufacturing, Scientific Computing, Mixed Reality, Virtual Reality and Internet Of Things (IoT), iCube Logics is a Engineering Software and Services Company that focuses on its customer's needs and provides comprehensive Enterprise Solutions with the most suitable combination of Hardware, Software and Processes.