Production Shift Chemist
- Manufacturing of API, bulk drugs in GMP conditions, on a continuous basis in three shifts. The plant is located in Sanand.
- Minimum relevant experience 2 to 5 years.
- Batch Processing as per BMR.
- The suitable candidate must have good chemistry knowledge and prior experience of handling chemical operations like reactor, distillation, filtration, centrifuging, tray driers etc
- Maintaining Compliance as per cGMP requirements.
- Exposure in handling shift Operations.
- Ensuring the readiness of the manufacturing equipment as per required
- Supervise all operations following the written SOP.
- Trouble shooting of the equipment's during process.
- Dispensing of Raw and packing material.
- Maintaining the daily logs of the process area.
- Manufacturing and packing of the products as per BMR / BPR
- Production planning and daily work distribution.
- Active calculation, dispensing of raw materials and batch reconciliation on various stages.
- In process checking on various intermediate stage of granulation, compression and coating.
- Should handle process of validation batches.
- Review of batch manufacturing record and other related documents for its completion of intermediate and final stage.
- The candidate must have knowledge of utilities like boiler, cooling tower etc.
Ishita Drugs & Industries Limited is the flagship company of the ‘Ishita’ Group, which is a respected member of the Indian Business community for more than 3 decades. The Group’s interests encompass manufacturing of a large number of Bulk Actives and their salts, Drug Intermediates etc.