- Research, write and edit copy for marketing communications including but not limited to online articles, newsletters, white papers, case studies, blog posts, website content, and more.
- Draft email and social copy to drive demand for content initiatives.
- Collaborate with design, digital, search and other teams to develop compelling, often unexpected, content plans.
- Conduct research on thought-provoking topics and translate that information into captivating and concrete storytelling.
- Think strategically and brainstorm for creative content ideas.
- Establish an understanding of consumer requirements, consumer experience, marketing strategy, and operational capabilities.
- Ability to keep up with the best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends.
- Prepare internal and external communications including press releases and other vital marketing communications as needed.