HR Business Partner (Females Only)
Position : HR Business Partner (Females Only)
Minimum : 3-5 years of work experience as a HR Generalist & Recruitment role.
NP : Immediate joining candidates are preferred
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of good practice in HR management, particularly with respect to: Recruitment; Performance Management; Training and Development; Talent management; Employee Relation; Employee grievance.
- Providing strategic support by ensuring flawless execution of people strategies and People first initiatives to support the business objectives.
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience and provide logical recommendation.
- Collaboration with business leaders all employee related initiatives.
- Implementing company policies & procedures and driving local HR initiatives and programs.
- Driving HR best practices.
- Proven track record in Recruitment: screening, interviewing and hiring across multiples positions and profiles
- Building effective and trusted relationships with stakeholders and employees to and deliver HR support
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, and conduct Training programs on a regular basis.
- Handle end to end Performance Management.
- Handle Audit & compliance issues.
- Preparation and providing of need based MIS reports
- Resolve grievances or queries that any of the employees have. Escalate to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue.
- Collaborate with business leaders and employees to best position and align the business for growth and maximize employee engagement at all levels.
- Qualification MBA or PGDBM in HR specialization.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, understanding of business
- Result orientation with high productivity; strong desire for success and high willingness to learn.
- Strong exposure to Human Resources process & practices to supports end to end employee life cycle.
- Good knowledge in HR Operations / Process improvement.
- Hold practical experience of working / maintenance of various HR tools & products, and audit systems
- Excellent Written and Communication skill.
- Ability to review work quickly and effectively and identify problems and solutions quickly.
- Must work well under pressure and tight timelines.
- Proficient in MS office.
Interested can share their CV on [email protected] Feel free to call on 9071799101 in case of any queries.
We are a network of passionate professionals in serving various fields involving Technology, Business Consultation, and Platform Services. We have a strong enthusiasm for technology and what it can achieve to provide better services for your business.
We work in agreed stages with working prototypes at each stage and the services were delivered by devising strategies that fuse with the targeted economy by the deeper connection.