- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Liaise with client (RFYS) to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives.
- Assign tasks to city teams and assist with schedule management.
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.
- Help in keeping the budget in control
- Analyse risks and opportunities.
- Oversee project procurement management.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all the teams.
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers.
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures.
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
You can also send your resume at [email protected]
WE ARE TEAM SPORTZCONSULT
Our purpose is to create great sports experiences.
Today, we form India's premier sports management company based out of Mumbai, India. Funded by Gaja Capital and backed by a passionate team with experience in Sports, Media, Consulting, Marketing, Advertising & PR we strive for excellence across all our business verticals.
We bring in the best expertise and the most spread out industry network.
We are 100% focused on sports and are proud to have served India's 100+ most popular Brands, Corporates, Leagues, Franchises, Federations & Associations. We deliver enduring business value to our clients through our programs which stand out for their innovative concepts, thrilling fan experience and impeccable execution. Over the last 8 years, we have delivered more than 500 events, creating opportunities to play for more than 1 million people every year.