Technical Support Executive(Ingram Process)
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language.
- Accommodates client disabilities by recommending devices and techniques.
- Avoids legal challenges by monitoring compliance with service agreements.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of incident management systems (developed in training).
- Supporting the configuration, operation and troubleshooting of basic email, web hostingand VPS issues.
- Able to configure and troubleshoot computer and networking issues.