- Design, create and maintain web page templates, graphics and email templates for the Creative and Marketing Departments.
- Have strong typographic, color and layout skills and an understanding of how these basic design principles are applied to the web.
- Have conceptual and creative skills with experience in copy/design integration and interactive interface design.
- Have an understanding of user interface and information architecture principles and familiarity with usability principles.
- Be well versed in Photoshop, Illustrator with a broad understanding of current web and browser-related issues.
- Have a strong interest in web technologies, standards, design tools and trends as well as an understanding of the practical benefits and limitations of web technologies.
- Have knowledge of HTML & Css & Able to work closely with other Front Hand coders.
- Maintain site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards.
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines in a production-oriented environment, professionally and proactively completing assignments.
- Must be comfortable following direction and implementing changes based on constructive criticism and be able to balance great design with meeting short deadlines.
- Possess outstanding verbal communication skills, self-motivation, and attention to detail, passion for web design, desire to keep learning and a drive to produce great work on a consistent basis.
- Position requires both artistic skills and technical knowledge.
- At least 1-2 years experience in interactive or graphic design.
- Proficient in design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Experience with print design preferable (i.e. CorelDraw & Adobe Illustrator).
- Experience with photo retouching in Photoshop.
- Experience working on consumer facing transactional or ecommerce oriented sites a plus.
- Intermediate skill level concept, composition, typography, drawing, photography and image-creation (not merely image-manipulation) skills.
Megh Technologies is leading Software and Technology Company based in Vadodara with its existence globally. We are not just driving our own growth but aid other sectors growth too.
Most of the sectors and businesses depend on information technology to communicate their brand, services, and products and also to automate the business processes. With our expertise we help our clients to achieve their goals since 2007.
From business websites to enterprise applications, our "Strategy First" approach, enable us better success each time.
No matter how big or small your project is, we manage with the highest quality standards and strict deadlines to cater all our SME to Enterprise level clients. Our wide range of services enables us to provide complete solutions to your business and IT challenges backed up by right technology.