Sr. Software Engineer (ASP.NET/MVC)
Job description of Sr. Software Engineer (ASP.NET/MVC):
- Web tool/ software development using .net platform.
- Cloud Enterprise application development on selected platform and tools. Likely common tool and languages like C#/Java.
- Executing the design & engineering activities as per requirements specified by the project.
- Works closely with the Growth Centers and ITC engineering team to meet goals and deadlines
- Follows standard R&D software guidelines creating code, documenting code, storing code, testing and implementing the software, at times in the field when necessary
- Participate in software design reviews with software CoE engineering teams
- Assist OEM’s in the implementation of our specific software requirements
- Interface with customers, marketing & sales providing technical guidance with Web based tools and applications.
- To implement application development requirements, with a constant focus on co-coordinating business efficiencies through the activities of applications development.
- To liaise with IT infrastructure services, in support of applications maintenance and development activities.
- To define, plan and manage releases of application updates. To support improvement initiatives involving business applications.
- To act as technical expert for identified internal applications, and share knowledge as appropriate.
- To support other application team members and off-the-clock resources as appropriate to the implementation of application related activities.
- An expert in C#
- MVC – Must have
- .NET programming - Must have
- Databases, SQL Server, VB Script & others - Must have
- XML, HTML, Knowledge of HTML and web page design – Nice to have
- Must be able to work with multi-disciplinary teams
- Knowledge of software standards would be an added advantage – nice to have
- Understand the overall M&C system integration for water & waste water plants & implement the required knowledge to build top- bottom controls.
- A high-energy, self-motivated, results oriented individual
- Strong technical, communication, and inter-personal capabilities
- Bias toward speed, strong sense of urgency
- Comfortable with customers and a customer advocate
- Listens and works well in team environment
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Learns new concepts quickly and autonomously
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Searches out the best practice with continuous improvement mindset
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other communication tools
- Fluency in English language is must
- Capable of working with cross functional team
- Adaptability to work with different work culture, time zones.
- Extensive lab testing, moving small equipment, etc.
Megh Technologies is leading Software and Technology Company based in Vadodara with its existence globally. We are not just driving our own growth but aid other sectors growth too.
Most of the sectors and businesses depend on information technology to communicate their brand, services, and products and also to automate the business processes. With our expertise we help our clients to achieve their goals since 2007.
From business websites to enterprise applications, our "Strategy First" approach, enable us better success each time.
No matter how big or small your project is, we manage with the highest quality standards and strict deadlines to cater all our SME to Enterprise level clients. Our wide range of services enables us to provide complete solutions to your business and IT challenges backed up by right technology.