Desired Candidate Profile :
- Graduate or Post graduate in IT/ Computer
- Should have sound knowledge of JAVA, C/C++, HTML, SQL
- Must know the SAS Programming & Base SAS Certification is preferred
- Must have Good communication skills
- Should ready to travel as and when required
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Effectively Conduct Training for Fresh Graduate Students, Corporate Professional, Corporate, Government Agencies on SAS Software.
- All SAS Trainer are required to provide training based on SAS official Curriculum for which it’s compulsory to undergo certification & accreditation procedure.
- Responsible for delivering the Theory & Practical sessions according to the SAS SOC course contents,
- Responsible to develop statistical material required for Training
- Actively participate in developing or updating training procedures, content, projects, quiz and methodologies to fulfill the upcoming market requirements.
- Assist, Monitor, Review, Report on each candidate during and after Training
- Support trainees in the lab and evaluating the assignments while monitoring mini projects and main projects of the trainees.
- Always updating the technology and industry practices through self study and observation;
- Evaluate training requirements from corporate clients;
- Provide Training on Technical aspects of SAS Software to Marketing team;
- Help Candidate counsel on request;
- Maintain the books inventory, purchase request;
- Schedule the Certification Exam of Participants and preparation of the infrastructure for the new batches.
- Assist Marketing team whenever it is required by providing presentation during open house seminars.
- Will assist consultation team for project implementation & execution
Epoch Research Institute Provides training to students, professionals and corporate on SAS®, Data Management Activities and soft skills. Training includes Software Programming, Clinical, Analysis and Analytics modules, which can be availed by professionals with IT, Life Sciences, Medical, Statistics, MBA and such other backgrounds. Epoch is the pioneer in the courses designed of SAS designed for Clinical Programming world.
•A diligent & self-motivated IT Professional with almost three years of experience in the areas of Sales/Business Development, Customer Relationship Management and Team Management.
•Proficient at analyzing market trends to provide critical inputs for business development initiatives.
•Execution, monitoring and resource balancing skills and ability to handle multiple functions and activities in high-pressure environments.
•Demonstrated abilities in cementing healthy relationship with the clients for generating business and leading workforce towards accomplishing business and corporate goals.
•Exceptionally well organized individual with a track record that demonstrates self-motivation, creativity and initiatives to achieve the set goals.
•Researching markets to identify opportunities for events
•Liaising with Marketing and PR colleagues to promote the event
•Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to team
•Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery.
•Possess effective communication, interpersonal & problem solving skills possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude.