Area Sales Manager
We require candidates for the position of Area Sales Manager to manage the districts of Khurda, Puri, Nayagarh, Ganjam and Gajapati. The ideal incumbent must have the following:-
- Should be passionate about transforming sales, service and marketing and whose values align with that of Casey Foods.
- Should have high emotional intelligence and genuine empathy for others through which he should be able to maximize the impact by understanding the motivations of the team and adapting through effective communications.
- Should be a positive game player having a track record of at least 12-15 years of experience of leading and empowering groups towards driving improvement while navigating change and simultaneously winning.
- Should be able to create a culture of transparency and focussed improvement while having fun and fostering a strong team environment.
- Should be a data-driven personality who could leverage and communicate using data to improve core marketing strategies that matters to the individual of our team.
- Should have well experienced in managing or being managed in a structured sales environment.
- Should be able to exude good judgment, especially with difficult situations.
- Should be a team builder, and who could be a coach for learning sellers.
Primary job responsibilities of an area sales manager would include: • To recruit District Sales Manager in their assigned territories, and manage the sales through them. • Managing, training and motivating existing as well as the newly recruited sales team to drive revenue growth. • Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales. • Develop efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies for the assigned territory and target setting for the sales team. • Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization. • Monitoring sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to zonal heads Competencies and Skills Required Since team management and sales target achievement are the most important responsibilities of an area sales manager, we require the following abilities in an incumbent – • Good communication skills • Ability to manage teams • Strong interpersonal skills • Ability to meet targets • Problem-solving skills • Maintaining and increasing sales of the company. • Reaching the targets and goals set for the designated area. • Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base. • Servicing the needs of the existing customers. • Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market. • Setting sales targets for individual reps and the team as a whole. • Recruiting and training sales staff. • Allocating areas to sales representatives. • Developing sales strategies and setting targets. • Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets. • Compiling and analyzing sales figures. • Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts by yourself. • Collecting customer feedback and market research. • Reporting to senior managers. • Keeping up to date with products and competitors