District Sales Manager- Puri
We require District Sales Manager for the Puri District to carry out the sales activity, and the incumbent should be compatible to carry out the following activities. The candidate must be male, belonging to the respective district and having a sound knowledge about the area, district and block. He must have at least 4 years of experience with FMCG/Retail/Insurance sectors.
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in all their blocks coming under their Districts.
- To create a super stock point in their district headquarters.
- To manage Sales operations in the assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct training to the sales team.
- To work with the team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- To contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- To stay abreast of customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- To maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- To build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- To analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- To ensure that the sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- To develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- To plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- To provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.