Business Development Executive/ Manager
Job Title: Business development executive
Experience: 0 – 4 Years.
- · Generating leads and efficiently keeping in regular contact with existing prospects
- · Good Communication with fluent English.
- · Identifying areas for expansion and development
- · Developing a targeted long-term new business strategy to also encompass regional and international agencies/media owners and foster growth in these key areas for the future
- · Create weekly/monthly forecasts on revenue/target management and end of month reports on revenue and market performance
- · Delivering against these targets to ensure revenue expectations are met
- · Working closely with the marketing department to develop bespoke campaigns to relevant prospects
- · Inputting into sales and marketing collateral – how the business positions itself for various audiences
- · Maximising networking opportunities and develop a further network of contacts
- Job Type: Full-time
- Good Environment for every employees. - Saturday fun activities, celebrations after working hours. - Flexible timing. - Employee engagement activities like b'day celebration, festival celebration, work anniversary celebration. and many more. - best opportunity to join our team.