Business Development Executive
1. Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and
potential new markets.
2. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry;
researching and analysing sales options.
3. Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
4. Increase turnover and customer base by meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual targets set
by Head Office.
5. Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
6. Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
7. Responsible for qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
8. Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
9. Update entries on the CRM system and work with Sales/Customer Support team to ensure CRM
information is accurate.
10. Conduct cold calling, explore potential business, generate new leads and develop prospect lists
11. Secure new customer accounts, close sales within specified territory and accomplish targets.
12. Contact new and existing customers to arrange consultative sales visits.
13. Preparing and maintaining documentation by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
14. Responsible for training personnel and helping team members in developing their skills.
15. Responsible for negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, etc to clients.
16. Responsible for developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
17. Responsible for training personnel and helping team members in developing their skills.
18. Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
19. Participate in industry conferences and seminars.
20. Coordinating with Sales & Marketing department.