- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- The answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
TOTAL EXPERIENCE: 1 to 3 Years APPLICATION CRITERIA: Female Candidates QUALIFICATION: Any Graduation, Any Post Graduation.
- Tavas Consultancy acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies.
- We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line global executive recruitment and selection services.
- Our services are available over a wide geographical area that spans across the world making us one of the leading HR firms.