• Experience in building native iOS applications for iPad, iPhone and/or both, including deployments through the Apple iTunes App Store.
• Strong knowledge of iOS Life Cycle, Swift 3/Swift 4.
• Knowledge of security and identity management solutions such as OAuth, certificates, and encryption.
• Experience with third-party libraries and REST APIs and Cocoa Pods and Push Notifications.
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text.
• Knowledge of iPhone SDK, Xcode, Swift 3.
• Should have good knowledge of Auto Layout.
Total Experience: 0.6 to 1 Year Job Type: Full Time Minimum Qualification: Any Graduation
- Tavas Consultancy acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies.
- We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line global executive recruitment and selection services.
- Our services are available over a wide geographical area that spans across the world making us one of the leading HR firms.