Sales Representative/Business Development
Sales representative / Business Development
Sales representative for web development services we offer. Acts as an intermediary between clients and development team. Makes necessary phone calls and meetings to help sales. Allows people to make inquiries as necessary.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Handling non-technical communication with clients, such as billing, task management, project status intimation, receiving client requests via phone and converting to project tasks.
- Assessing potential clients' business and technical requirements.
- Communication with Project Managers.
- You will be expected to research individuals and newly registered domains and businesses and solicit them directly via cold calls and emails.
- You'll be expected to write and pitch your own script based on input from our development team, who shall provide info about rates, capabilities, offers, etc.
- Help find new types of customers and sell to them accordingly.
- Analyse and create a plan for engaging the target market.
- Analyse the competition to create a plan for engagement.
- Makes sure to meet quota-bonus scheme during a given period.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Basic sales skills. Should possess superior written and verbal communication and persuasion skills in English, Hindi and any local languages for the region they are targeting.
- Overview of web development process, project management workflows, such as Agile and Scrum and technologies involved.
- Math, Creativity, Demonstrated Experience, Courteous, Computer and Smartphone Literacy, Marketing, Finance, Target Market Analysis, Presentation Skills, Persistent, Flexible.