PHP Laravel Developer
Are you a highly experienced, ambitious Fullstack developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
We are looking for a motivated PHP / Laravel developer to come join our agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop, record and maintain cutting-edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development lifecycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as the liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Experience: 0 to 4 Years
Qualifications: B.C.A./M.C.A. or B.Tech(IT)/ M.Tech (IT)
- Experience in design and system architecture and can write efficient, testable, and reusable code
- Strong Knowledge of PHP
- Strong MySQL Knowledge
- Ability to work on backend technologies
- Experience with Github, TeamCity, Slack
- Experience with Laravel Framework 5+ will be a huge plus point
- Experience with AWS, Messaging Queues, Unit Tests
- Commitment to meet deadlines and deliver above expectations
- Time management skills (you're on time and communicate promptly)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Great communication skills and English
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and good team player
Job Type: Full-time
Note: Who are to come to our office for the interview only they can apply
InfyOm Technologies represents Life.ai.
We are a growing artificial intelligence company that is led by veteran entrepreneurs and welcomes team members of all backgrounds. We are focused on changing the way people interact with computers by building next-generation technology products.
We offer team members an environment for fast career growth and a culture that fosters learning. We are creating a new approach the combines intelligence with data to improve the human element. Artificial Intelligence when used to benefit society has the potential to improve every experience, simplify everyday activities and make life more meaningful.
Our Life AI platform learns about you and builds your trust to help you live at the moment, changing and adapting to you. We collect all these moments to learn how to create the insights and actionable information needed to manage the experience. Our approach is universal and works for people, buildings, and businesses in most any application.
It is not about a smart city, it is about intelligent adaptive systems that learn from and with you, can access information from anywhere and deliver great experiences. Hyperconnected areas across city blocks or regional geographies can all be supported.