Designation: Subject Matter Expert
Role: Quality Auditor
Job Location: Airoli, Navi Mumbai / Andheri
Role Summary *
This role is based out of Airoli and Andheri where individual's primary responsibility is to carry out the quality audits in assigned domains like banking, telecom or any other assigned. This role will have an eye for detail in finding out the defects or deviations from the defined standards and processes. He/She will also assist in preparation of presentations, dashboards and various reports.
- Audit cases and queries raised through different channels like email/social media or calls.
- Timely execution of the assigned tasks.
- Detailed findings and related reports to be provided and participate in various meetings.
- Support existing team members and have an attitude towards learning new domains.
- 1-2 years of experience preferably with any bank as quality analyst or auditor (non-financial). Experience in quality for banking or customer care service-nodal and appellate helpdesk and escalation teams will be an added advantage.
Minimum Educational Qualification *
Graduates in commerce/finance/banking and relevant streams. 12th+Diploma holders will not be considered for this position.
Preferred Educational Qualification *
Post-Graduates (M.Com. Or PG in Finance, Commerce, Banking) /MBA (Finance, Banking) will be preferred.
Training and Certifications
Any certifications in retail banking or banking with focus on customer service will be an added advantage.
Other Skills Needed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Intermediate level expertise in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word will be an added advantage.
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently and effectively.
- Pro-active, flexible and self-motivated individual.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to learn and work with minimal guidance.
Preferred Domain Knowledge
One should be comfortable for Airoli, Navi Mumbai Location