Android Unity Developer (Game developer)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will be responsible for developing, enhancing, and designing a world-class mobile application for our platform.
- Quickly prototype ideas to assist in the design process for new functionality and new user experience.
- Debugging applications in a structured and efficient way.
- Participating in the code reviews of your work and the work of your team.
- Your role will include implementing, and enhancing the Android mobile application.
- You will be responsible for choosing libraries and frameworks to best meet the needs of the application.
- You will have to coordinate with your team members.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have working experience in Unity and Cocos game engine.
- Must have built some game applications on Cocos and Unity.
- Solid background in software development, and design patterns.
- Experience on Android SDK, java, NDK, C++.
- Experience on JSON concepts and REST APIs
- Experience on Version controlling techniques: Git, Bit Bucket or Concurrent Version System.
- Hands on experience in Gradle system.
- Experience working with product management and UI/UX designers.
- Built and Published Apps on play store.
- Worked on cloud messaging api and push notification.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing environment.
- B.Sc. (CS), BCA/MCA, B.Tech. (CS)/M.Tech. (CS).
- 2 to 5 year experience.