1. 1-3 Years of Python Coding experience.
2. Develop Web Application in Django Framework using Python, JS, Jquery, Ajax, CSS, and HTML.
3. Have understanding of MVC architecture.
4. Develop modular and RESTful Web Services.
5. Understand product requirements, release timeline and develop the features accordingly.
6. Follow open source standards in development.
7. Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
8. Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
9. Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
10. Knowledge of user authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
11. Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
12. Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimising output to match the specific platform.
13. Able to create database schema that represent and support business processes.
14. Strong unit test and debugging skills.
15. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
16. Good understanding of Object Oriented Design methodology, UML-based object modelling, and ontology design.
17. Python based access to MySQL Database.
18. Experience working with Github, Bitbucket, Maven, Jenkins.
19. Hands on experience on Frontend frameworks like ReactJS, AngularJS, Angular 4, Redux, and Webpack.