We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our users and customers.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product manager and business analyst
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design wireframes, mockups with a mindset to make our user’s life better.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Perform and implement user research for surveys and feedback
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborate on scenarios, end-to-end experiences, and screen designs
- Work with engineering, frontend, and backend developers as needed
- Determine timeline and deliverables
- 3 to 5 years professional experience in UI/UX design and development
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Should have a good understanding of design principles and adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Ability to understand business objectives and functional specifications, and be able to apply those to user interface design.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Balsamiq, InVision etc.)
- Should be comfortable working and contributing as an individual designer
- Genuinely excited about technology, and have a strong interest in learning and self-improving.