Business Development Executive
Roles & Responsibilities
- Gain complete knowledge of company’s products and services and utilize them to their full potential in developing the business.
- Identify new sales leads, and pitch company’s products and services
- Manage accounts, leads and their nurturing in the CRM database and meet or exceed targets related to revenue growth and business development.
- Perform required activities for customer retention and customer acquisition.
- Adhere to all industry standards and processes for the acquisition of customers, opportunities.
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activities.
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities
- Work with team members to develop marketing campaigns to support sales strategies.
- Generate new business and raise awareness of competitors’ product offerings.
- Identify requirements for new products & services to anticipate and potentially lead the market.
- Work with and expand current prospect database within specified business sectors to generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the business.
- Developing quotes and proposals and negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Visit different locations across India and identify and obtain sales opportunities through meetings and communication.
- Cold calling potential customers and building relationships. Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out product demonstrations.
- Carry out door-to-door meetings in search of sales and business development opportunities.
- Should be fluent in English.
- Should be a team player.
- Should be flexible and tolerant to changes.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Should be ready to travel.
- Should have market knowledge.