Responsible for developing new business opportunities and maximizing local business opportunities thereby achieving the sales targets and eventually generating revenue for the organization.
- Lead Generation through various sources (On the Field visit, cold calling etc.) to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Qualification of suspects and prospects based on various parameters and working with right contact in the prospect organization
- Understand prospect needs and giving them the solution around their benefits
- Work hand in hand with in-house engineers to demonstrate solution to fulfil client needs
- Progressing the discussions towards sales closure and meeting all targets of each product line
- Preparing proposals and quotations and sending it to the client
- Manage the sales funnel through Sales CRM tools and provide all the required reports to the reporting authority from time to time
This position is also open for Ahmedabad , and South Gujarat Region.
Engineering Technique is a leading 3D CAD and 3D printing Solutions Company, based out of Gujarat, India. We provide cutting edge services such as SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Software, EnvisionTEC 3D Printing, Mechanical Engineering Design, and 3D Printing.
Established in the year 2000, Engineering Technique offers a range of products such SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD & EnvisionTEC 3D printers and services such Design Engineering & 3D Printing (technology: FDM, SLS, SLA, DLP, Polyjet) in the field of automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, medical, consumer product, education, media & entertainment, healthcare, and etc.
What We Provide
- SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD SOFTWARE (Simulation, PDM, Inspection, Composer, Electrical, Visualization)
- EnvisionTEC 3D Printers (Desktop, Perfactory, 3SP, 3D-Bioplotter)
- Mechanical Engineering Design Services (2D Drafting, 3D Modeling, Product Design & Development, CFD, Finite Element Analysis, Reverse Engineering)
- 3D Printing Services (FDM, SLA, SLS, DLP, Polyjet)
Engineering Technique has the significant ability to realize client expectations and requirements, review designs and execute engineering projects within affordable cost, high quality and delivery targets.